FTA has published the list of the designated zone in UAE vide Cabinet Decision No. 59 on Designated Zones.
According to Article (2) of Cabinet Decision No. 59 on Designated Zone:
“The Cabinet has the authority to amend the list of Designated Zones annexed to this Decision, by addition, deletion or amendment.”
To download the pdf copy of the decision on Designated Zones from the FTA server click below:
To download the PDF copy of the decision on Designated Zones from our server click below:
This contains the list of designated zone located in each emirate.
List of Designated Zones in Each Emirate
- Free Trade Zone of Khalifa Port
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
- Khalifa Industrial Zone
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (North-South)
- Dubai Cars and Automotive Zone (DUCAMZ)
- Dubai Textile City
- Free Zone Area in Al Quoz
- Free Zone Area in Al Qusais
- Dubai Aviation City
- Dubai Airport Free Zone
- Hamriyah Free Zone
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
- Ajman Free Zone
Umm Al Quwain
- Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone in Ahmed Bin Rashid Port
- Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road
Ras Al Khaimah
- RAK Free Trade Zone
- RAK Maritime City Free Zone
- RAK Airport Free Zone
- Fujairah Free Zone
- FOIZ (Fujairah Oil Industry Zone)
We thank our readers for liking, sharing and following us on different social media platforms.
If you have any queries please share in the comment section below. We will be more than happy to assist you.